DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION
As the senior in-house engineer for Keiser Legal, Christopher A. Rogers ("Rogers") will be responsible for all projects that include engineering services from planning to design and construction in the South Florida market. Christopher will be fully involved from the concept stages through project openings and is responsible for delivering outstanding results to clients in the region and throughout the state of Florida. His diverse backgrounds combine operation leadership, project management, program management, and industry relationships, which add value at all levels to small and large projects and programs. Christopher has led design and engineering efforts on projects up and down the Southern Florida coast including all types of retail, residential, mixed-use, commercial, and public projects. He has led permitting efforts related to entitlements through design of water, sewer, utilities, drainage, roadway and right-away, transportation, and traffic efforts at city, county, and state permitting agencies. He has managed large design teams delivering project management, due diligence, land planning, site investigation, design engineering and construction administration services as it relates to site planning, master planning, demolition, water design, sewer design, irrigation design, pump station design, roadway design, water treatment, sewer treatment, district cooling, and earthwork/grading/drainage design.
During his career, Christopher has also managed teams delivering projects to local regional, port, aviation, and water authorities, which enhanced his knowledge and relationships with municipalities and regulatory agencies. Additionally, he has contributed to innovative master planning and large scale conceptual phased engineering through detail design and construction for industrial and resort/recreation projects in the Middle East and the Caribbean.
At Keiser Legal, Christopher will focus on selective projects with specialized teams to bring the highest level of quality and client satisfaction, while staying intimately involved with all aspects of the project; thus, providing a quality personalized service that large-scale companies are lacking in today’s market.
Project Experience includes:
• Over 10 Wawa gas and convenience stores in South Florida, with another 15 to open in 2019 and 2020 that are in final stages of permitting and construction;
• 6 Burger Kings in the South Florida area with another 5 to open in 2019 that are in construction;
• Al Ain Wildlife Park and Resort, a mixed-use development on approx. 2,220 acres. The completed project will consist of a new zoo, three large safaris, 1,100 residential villages, & two hotels over the 5 phases;
• Office Depot Global Headquarters, which included 3 commercial office buildings 200,000 square feet each and 2 four-story parking garages on 28 acres;
• Palm Beach International Airport, Palm Beach County, FL for the construction of the Golfview infrastructure project and later for private airport warehouse storage facilities;
• Port of Palm Beach District, multiple project and planning over the years;
• Master Planning and Design of 5 industrial cities in Saudi Arabia;
• Design efforts at over 70 Air Force Bases around the world through the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) for the Accessible community parks and playground project;
• Multiple Fire Stations for West Palm Beach and the City of Boynton Beach;
• 10 years of projects and expansion at Town Center Mall in Boca Raton; and
• 8 years of projects and golf course re-designs at Boca West County Club.